Software
Houzz Logo Print
cdrpmdx

How do I order the hard wire option?

10 years ago
Page says it is available but doesn't give option in shopping cart.
Parabolic Brass or Blown Glass Shade Scissor Extendable Brass Wall Sconce, Blown · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello Charles,

    Must be a an error on the listing or a glitch, when ordering just add a note or message me.

    If I receive the order from you I'll know you want the hardwired option.

    Thank you.

    Jay

    Charles Moore thanked Jay Lana
  • 10 years ago

    Hi Jay:

    I ordered 2 of the lights. There is no comment section on check out page. I would like hard wired option and opal shades please, if I could. Thank you very much.

    Charlie Moore

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello Charlie,

    Since you want them hardwired, do you want them without switch as well or do you want them with the switch like pictured?

    Sorry for the delay but the order just appeared on my end today.

    Jay