Software
Houzz Logo Print
mrfugs

Sconces

10 years ago
What is the sconce source?
15 Nottingham Rd · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    You could contact a local designer to purchase these. Looks like Currey & Company
    mrfugs thanked Erica Pigula Interior Design
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I'm sorry, but I don't have a record of where the interior decorator sourced these sconces, but please see a local interior designer near your home to inquire. Thank you for your interest!

  • 10 years ago
    These are by Arteriors. It's their Sahara sconce. Available several places online if you don't have a dealer near you.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    You are right-- Arteriors! funny timing-- I was at the Arteriors showroom today and saw this sconce and remembered this post that I answered you incorrectly.
  • 10 years ago
    Oh, you didn't answer me wrong, it was someone else. I was just looking at this bathroom and decided to do some research after all the questions.