My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Oh, how pretty! I am really so charmed by this group. These sulcos with their fiery coloring was a had to have. Hope to see your new sulco pics, soon. :]
Nice, the last reboot is choc full of buds! They'll make a great display. I think I've almost reached my limit for these guys....going to a cactus show in a few minutes. :]
hablu
aztcqnOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Forrest City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lynchburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chula Vista Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pueblo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Macon Landscape Contractors · Meridian Landscape Contractors · Muskogee Landscape Contractors · Murfreesboro Landscape Contractors · Sioux Falls Landscape Contractors · Tucson Landscape Contractors · Pullman Landscape Contractors · Branson Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Grand Island Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Poughkeepsie Stone, Pavers & Concrete · San Diego Stone, Pavers & Concretehablu
aztcqnOriginal Author