Software
Houzz Logo Print
sii451

Countertops

13 years ago
What are the countertops and color?
Breakfast Room & Kitchen · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    White marble.
  • 13 years ago
    What colr do you have on the wall
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Which wall? The kitchen is different from the breakfast room.
  • 13 years ago
    The wall with the blue and white dishes hanging
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I will need to look it up when I return from Europe.
  • 13 years ago
    Hope your trip to Europe is wonderful (I am quite green with envy!). Could you please tell me the color of both the dining room wall and the woodwork colors? Love, love, love them!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Sorry for the delay Deb. Just found this again. The walls are Dunn Edwards "Burnished Cream", the cabinets are a custom yellow with a custom brown glaze.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much! You are so sweet to respond. I still love the colors, but we ended up going with a lovely blue rather than the cream tones. Our room is so bright and drenched with sunlight, the creams were a bit too washed out. (Hope your trip abroad was fab!)