Software
Houzz Logo Print
laura_minchew

could you show a photo of the cabinet when it is closed?

13 years ago
love the cabinet. wonder what the outside looks like?
Showroom Display · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes - we have an image from our showroom project folder with the doors closed! (Thank you, we LOVE this cabinet as well)

    Showroom Display · More Info
  • 13 years ago
    I also LOVE this cabinet, but am concerned about wear and tear on the hinges due to the weight of products on the door shelving. Is there a special kind of hinge that will stand up to more weight? Thanks very much!!
  • 13 years ago
    I would be interested in knowing the answer as well.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    No. Typical butt hinges are used, but out cabinet makers determine how many are needed based on the style we select and the width and height if the doors. We design these larder cabinets all the time and we have never had an issue. Thank you!
  • 13 years ago
    I would like to know the standard dimensions of the cabinet?