Software
Houzz Logo Print
beth_j100

Northstar applicances

10 years ago
I LOVE the look of these appliances. Have you had much experience with them? How's their reliability/functionality?

I wish you were located closer to Washington, DC so we could have you do something just like this for us!
Retro Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Beth-My clients are very happy with the appliances! I love the DC area & was there this time last year! If you are interested, I would be happy to help you with your project. I do travel for design projects & have also consulted on several projects via email & phone.
  • 10 years ago

    Wow! Thanks so much for such a prompt response. We are just getting started with drawings and ideas, but would love to be in touch once we know a little more about what we're doing. :)

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Great! I look forward to hearing from you!