My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Have used them for years. Newer introductions will be pricier. Prices drop with time. I would suggest that if you want to buy some great iris at reasonable prices, then order some of the Dyke's Medal winners that they offer annually. Those irises have received the highest award possible for an iris. "Dusky Challenger" is a MUST for every iris lover. [They usually have a page or more in their catalogue dedicated to Dyke's winners.]
I have ordered from Schreiner's and have not been disappointed. I look forward to getting their catalog in the mail. So many beautiful irises available, I ordered 16 last year. I'm patiently waiting for them ALL to bloom. My first one to open is a rebloomer Jennifer Rebecca, It should rebloom again in the fall.
User
jmcdmd
Related Professionals
Nashua Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Olean Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gaithersburg Landscape Contractors · Abilene Landscape Contractors · Brainerd Landscape Contractors · Edison Landscape Contractors · Napa Landscape Contractors · Tallahassee Design-Build Firms · Jackson Design-Build Firms · Wichita Falls Design-Build Firms · Norfolk Design-Build Firms · Elgin Design-Build Firms · Madison Design-Build Firms · Vernal Design-Build Firms · Bronx Design-Build FirmsMarie B (zone 7B)
babylouOriginal Author
Lee zone7a