Software
Houzz Logo Print
mark_mcleod

Wall unit

13 years ago
Can you tell me how deep this unit is, does it come in any other color and how much it would cost?
Traditional Master Bedroom Suite with Beautiful Crown Molding · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This built-in was part of the overall cabinetry bid for the project. I'm sorry, but I don't know the specific cost of this custom built cabinet. I can tell you the dimensions though: 6 7/8"(d) x 86"(h) x 72"(w). Hope this helps.
  • 13 years ago
    I also LOVE the wall unit, have been talking to my husband about doing this with our bedroom with closets on the side and walk through behind it! Would be cool with an electric fireplace installed too! Great for those of us that have older homes to create a "Master bedroom."
  • 12 years ago
    Can you please tell me if the type of paint is eggshell or semi-gloss? We are getting one made for our bedroom and need to pick out the paint. Thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It's a varnish conversion finish - it has a smooth finish more like a furniture manufacturer and needs to be sprayed.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Sorry - this is a custom built-in made by a cabinet maker.