Software
Houzz Logo Print
cheaton1

Color

10 years ago
Does this have pink in it or is it mostly white?
12"x12" Mother of Pearl Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash Tile, Single Sheet · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello,

    Thank you for contact us. Yes, this tile has pink color on it. You can review the information in the following link, in the section color.

    https://www.houzz.com/products/12x12-mother-of-pearl-mosaic-kitchen-backsplash-tile-single-sheet-prvw-vr~10889663

    Color: Natural White, majority chips are white, with small percentage of natural yellow and minimun natural grey; overall is white


    If you you would like to place an order for a tile sample, you will see the pink color on it.

    Thank you.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi again.


    I am sorry, I posted the wrong information.


    Nope, this tiles DOES NOT have pink color on it.

    We do have another similar tile, that one has pink color on it.


    The color information is correct, majority chips are WHITE.


    Thank you.

  • 8 years ago

    Could you provide the link to the tile link this with pink color in it? I'm looking to order 26 sqft. Thanks