Software
Houzz Logo Print
ricktyren

Cabinets are beautiful

13 years ago
Who is the manufacturer and what wood, stain and glaze were used? Thanks.
Seifert Kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    I'd also like to know what kind of wood these are. Please and thank you !
  • 13 years ago
    Me too!!
  • 13 years ago
    where do you get a sink like this one?
  • 13 years ago
    I see on one of the other pictures she says these are Mid Continent cabinets. I'm currently looking at Mid Continent cabinets and would guess that the stain is either Briarwood w/ chocolate glaze or it's Fireside w/ chocolate glaze. I wish I knew for sure though... I would like to use this picture as a reference in picking my stain color! If anyone knows for sure, please tell us!!!
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The manufacturer is Mid Continental Cabinetry, the wood is Cherry painted Harvest with a black glaze