Software
Houzz Logo Print
amcasas

Removing brown paper from diffuser.

13 years ago
The pendant's diffuser comes wrapped with a brown paper that I cannot figure out how to peel off. I contacted RH but the suggestions they gave did not work. Can anyone help?
2-Tier Round Shade Pendant · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    Just installed my pendant today and am having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution to get to off???
  • 13 years ago
    Yes. Don't be afraid to soak it in water. When the paper is very wet it peels very easily. Since it is a plastic piece you will not damage it.
  • 12 years ago
    any ideas for replacing the diffuser underneath? we have this light from previous owner of our house, but the diffuser is missing on the bottom. make the light harsh. help!
  • 12 years ago
    I would call Restoration Hardware to ask if they could send you a replacement.