Software
Houzz Logo Print
scoleri

Crown Moulding Sample

10 years ago
Gilded crown moulding with a faux marble background. Sample for an upcoming project.

Comments (11)

  • 10 years ago
    Why are you posting this? What design dilemma is this posing? My only comment - such a gaudy design element would be a challenge to appropriately place in 99.99% of private residences.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Such attention to detail, excellent work!

  • 10 years ago

    Beautiful work in an uncommon technique nowadays.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Looks good!

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Nice work ! That looks AWESOME, how many hours did you spend on that project ?

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    @Mr.D's, the project is under construction as we speak. Should run 6-8 weeks.
  • 10 years ago

    Beautiful.

  • 10 years ago

    I'm a huge fan of your work! I have loved everything you have posted!

  • 10 years ago

    You do such gorgeous work. It's not a style for me but, I appreciate the beauty & workmanship of what you do.

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Please post pics of this in a room. Looks gorgeous!