Software
Houzz Logo Print
hatetoshop

Chair gets a facelift

10 years ago

My mom bought this chair (used) in the early 70's. She had it recovered in the rust/orange fabric which, surprisingly, was just beginning to wear after 40 years.

When my parents recently died, I was lucky enough to bring this much loved chair home. I had it recovered in the blue Ikat fabric.

I've never been able to find another chair like it, and wondered if anyone knows anything about this style (probably from the 60's). It's on casters.

Comments (8)

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks, Carolins. It took me two years of, admittedly, intermittent searching to finally decide on a fabric. A huge commitment considering the cost of reupholstering.

  • 10 years ago

    It looks great!

    hatetoshop thanked Ann
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Very nice !

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Love the fabric!

    hatetoshop thanked Raegan Ford Interior Design
  • 10 years ago

    Looks great! Beautiful fabric!

    hatetoshop thanked Bev
  • 10 years ago

    Beautiful fabric. Love it.

    hatetoshop thanked Architectural Notice
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Love the color choice!

    hatetoshop thanked Fratantoni Luxury Estates Design/Build/Remodeling