Software
Houzz Logo Print
murrayfranklyn

Your Ideal Dream Kitchen?

10 years ago

Which kitchen would you like to see in your home?

Kitchen 1
Kitchen 2
Kitchen 3

Comments (16)

  • 10 years ago

    I would say 2 is closer to my tastes. The other two are dark and dull. Even so I think #2 needs some bright colors and more drawers. I do like the lay out.

  • 10 years ago

    I like #2 but, we'd paint it in blues.

  • 10 years ago

    Layout of #1 but none of them really float my boat. 1,3,2 in order of preference.

  • 10 years ago

    I do not care for any of them! I do not like the style of cabinets or colors and I really do not like having an island in my kitchen because I would have to go around it to get to the refrigerator and back to the cook area. I really love the layout of my kitchen because I have a direct line between the sink, stove, and refrigerator since I do not have an island.

  • 10 years ago
    There is no rule that says the refrigerator has to go on the other side of an island.
  • 10 years ago

    Out of the 3, I'd go with #2. Mainly because it is white, and the widows.

  • 10 years ago

    and how many widows are in your collection Rhoni? lol

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    If I was given the opportunity to own one of these kitchen I would gladly go with any of them - lol. My ideal dream kitchen - that's another story. I prefer when kitchens are warm and inviting and would be sure to include a harvest table for 10 or so.

    Open, airy kitchen in Rutland, UK · More Info

  • 10 years ago

    @havingfun, 1, one over the sink, small and none to inspiring. I'd love to have a huge one, not gonna happen, I even offered to give up a couple of cabinets for it. I tried the hubs said, NO! It would have to involve brick removal, he is right. I girl can dream. So, sadly one small window. ;(

  • 10 years ago

    @Rhoni. I understand that. We only have room for one little window in our kitchen. We're working on other ways to find light for it.

  • 10 years ago

    Solar tube!

  • 10 years ago

    @RollingGirl I get plenty of light that is not my issue, I just want to feel not so closed in. I have wonderful view from every window in my house and would have liked to have more of this one.

  • 10 years ago

    @Rhoni we have a view of the back garden from ours and the street from the front. It looks like you have much nicer things to look at.

  • 10 years ago

    @rollinggirl We live out - out, I lovingly refer to it as living between no man's land and BFE. Mainly because when people ask where we live and I tell them. Their next question is where is that? Our place is an hour from OKC, we live on a 2 mile dead end gravel road and we are the 2nd and last house. I can see my neighbors roof, about 10 feet of it. And I love it!!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    They are all fabulous!