Software
Houzz Logo Print
cmailhot

What is the style of my home?

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm about to purchase a house that I love that was built in 1900 (see attached photo) but has been renovated several times. Most recent renovation seems to be sometime in the 1980s. I'm looking into what I'd like to do with the house and while I won't be fully restoring it, I would like any work I do to fit into the spirit of the home. There were so many different styles of Victorian houses and I'm not trained in architecture- can anyone help me narrow down what particular style this house is so that I can educate myself on historic interiors and incorporate elements from those in construction? Some advice on the exterior would also be appreciated- I'd like to add address numbers and perhaps some landscaping. The home is in a local historic district so I'll have to be able to justify any exterior choices with historic documentation.

Thanks in advance! I really appreciate the advice of everyone here.

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County