Software
Houzz Logo Print
treinhard

Outdoor Use

10 years ago
This table is exactly what I'm looking for our patio! I was wondering if the wood top can be treated so it could be used for outside dining? Thank you.
Monterrey Industrial Loft Iron Reclaimed Wood Adjustable Dining Table - 96 Inch · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    You can definitely treat the top with a product. The item is called Dead Flat varnish and we love it for sealing table tops without changing finish and color. I hope that helps!

  • 9 years ago

    Can you please provide more information on the manufacturer and type of varnish. I found serval types of varnish called Dead Flat Varnish. One is regular, low voc, and wax. Not sure which one to get.

  • 9 years ago

    and one says clear coat. Just bought table and need to seal but do not want to mess up the finish.