Software
Houzz Logo Print
bubbabloom

Master bath

10 years ago
Where is the bench from?
Addition for In-law Apartment · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    can't tell you, I just took the photo tc

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The client brought the bench from her previous residence and unfortunately does not remember where she purchased it.

  • 9 years ago

    what is the floor tile?

  • 8 years ago

    Jason, great question about what type of floor tile this is. I love the light colors and pattern. It goes great with the rest of the bathroom and glass shower door. The stainless steel hardwood really gives this an overall elegance and warmth. I'd love to install a glass shower enclosure like this in my own master bathroom. http://www.stlouis-glass.com/glass-showers 

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    The floor tile is carrera marble in a small scale herringbone pattern. Many venders carry this material and pattern.