I first want to say thanks for viewing my thread but heres whats going on I currently go threw a lot of silkworms for my reptiles in the summer months because the mulberry trees are in bloom and thats all the silkworms eat. Feeding lots of silkworms equals lots of castings (poop) and I was wondering if anyone else had tried using silkworm castings. The silkworms eat fresh mulberry leaves 3x a day if you look closely in the photos your can see the dried up bits of uneaten stems and leaves. I have been currently using it as a top dressing and soil amendment. I have more than I can use so if any one is interested in testing out some silkworm compost drop me a line
Related Professionals
Atlanta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Macon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rolla Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Charlottesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New London Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Davenport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Provo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pensacola Landscape Contractors · Springfield Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Sugar Land Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Newport News Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Champaign Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Marinette Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Santa Maria Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Idaho Falls Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures