Software
Houzz Logo Print
jillstein80

Smaller version?

10 years ago
Hello - I LOVE this!!! I'm just concerned it's too large to go over our 78" table. Do you / can you make a smaller version? Thank you!
Branching Chandelier Clear Bubble Glass 6 Globes · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    We build each chandelier by hand in our studio. Custom size is available. Please send the dimensions for evaluation.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks so much - would it be possible to get a price for a 40" long piece? Also, do you do aged brass? Thank you!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Sure! I can make it condensed to be 40" wide. It will be pretty. I will not charge you extra for customization. Unfortunately I can not apply the aged brass to this particular model.

  • 9 years ago

    Can you add extra rod so that it drops lower?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Absolutely! Just let me know how low do you want the chandelier to hang and I will make the custom drop rod for you.