Software
Houzz Logo Print
eric_powell31

Shipping

10 years ago
I wanted to find out how long it would be from the time I order it to when it arrives in seattle.
Live Edge Dining Table · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Eric,

    Our estimated shipping time is 4 to 6 weeks. Please note that the price includes White Glove Delivery. Thanks for the interest and let us know how we can help you further.

  • 7 years ago

    Does this Table Seat 6 or 10 people ?


  • 7 years ago

    Hello, thank you for asking about the Live Edge Dining Table. This table measures 82.5 inches long by 42 inches wide and will easily accommodate 6-8 guests depending on the width of your chairs. Please refer to the chart below. You can click on the chart to enlarge it. I hope this is helpful to you!