Software
Houzz Logo Print
acpearl

Pool decking

13 years ago
Can you please tell me what type of material is used for the pool decking? Thanks you!
Arlington Residence · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful! How do you make the waterfall lay so flat? Stone? Metal? Thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Jessica, each of the waterfalls are separate 3' sheer descents, with continuous plumbing connection and the water flow is from (1) 2HP pump. The all three water features are controlled by using an iPad app. including pool light, the intensity of the sheer descent water flow, I hope sufficiently answered your question?
    Don
  • 13 years ago
    Not quite! Why don't you live in Los Angeles!??? I need you! (Oh... and what is the ipad app?)
  • 13 years ago
    Also, would the pool pump as part of the return system be enough?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The app is Jandy's iAqualink, needs to be installed by a pool professional. It's designed to run all of the features your pool has to offer. I was in Northern CA last week, long ways from LA. My daughter works in San Diego. I do know a number of pool professionals around your area, if you would like I can contact one and see if they would be able to assist.
    Don
  • 13 years ago
    Sure! We are in La Canada, near Pasadena.
  • 13 years ago
    Does the water get drawn from the pool (new hole needed?) or from the system in place for the filter and pump?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Water is drawn from the pool, but each sheer descent needs it's own drain line. The best source to speak with is a pool service company. I've sent emails to my contacts to see they can assist you. If hear back from any of them, I will forward you the reply. Talking with our installer, your best source would a service company. Hope this helps.
    Don
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, just wondering what the length and width of the pool was? thanks...
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Wolfgirl, the dimensions are 32' in length and 9' wide inside and 5' deep
    hope this answers your question
    Don
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It does, thank you