Software
Houzz Logo Print
nichol_runner

Shipping or pick up?

10 years ago
I live near your location in Seattle, is it possible to order and pick up same day or within a couple of days? Or do you have to order it from elsewhere and ship regardless? I want it for this weekend, plus would like to avoid shipping charges!
Adjustable Round Dining Table 48" · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Nichol,

    Unfortunately neither of our locations have stock on this table. We would have to order it from Four Hands. The table is in stock and would be available for delivery to you within about 3-4 weeks. If you are able to wait I will waive the delivery fees. We will deliver White Glove into your home via our delivery team!

    Thank you for your interest!

    Nichol Runner thanked Seldens Furniture
  • 10 years ago

    Thanks, I'll talk to my husband tonight then! Our visitors will just have to sit at our old ugly table this weekend, haha! :)