Software
Houzz Logo Print
elswep7

Counter top

10 years ago
What is the color and material of the counter top?
Onaway Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    It is a White Carrara Marble counter top

  • 9 years ago

    I love these cabinets and have seen the x doors in many of your house projects. I am obsessed with getting this look for my powder room cabinet but am sad because you are in Canada and don't know if this cabinet maker would make one for me for my powder room. Is there any chance that you think they will. I am very very interested. I wish you could fly to Colorado and finish my remodel your homes are beautiful.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello and thank you for your message. The cabinets are custom made by the builder Prestige Custom Homes from Mississauga Ontario. I am not sure if they would be able to help you with your renovation. You might want to see if you have a custom cabinet maker in your area that could replicate the design for you. Good luck on your renovation project.