Software
Houzz Logo Print
hilltophomeowner

Shower tile

13 years ago
Is the wood-look shower tile porcelain? Is this easy to keep clean in the shower? I love the look.
Art&deco · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    I'm guessing these are porcelain -- highly durable, virtually maintenance free. It's incredible the textures that are now being created with the use of digital technology. Ann Sacks Plank collection offers the same distinctive wood texture and plank size to replicate natural hardwoods -- http://tinyurl.com/846bm2y
    Don't hesitate to get in touch direct if I can get any samples out to you!
  • 13 years ago
    So you recommend using this on shower walls?
    Thanks for your quick response.
  • 13 years ago
    Absolutely, I can't speak directly to the material in the pic, but Plank is suitable for all indoor/outdoor applications and wet areas, including showers, pools and fountains. Cleaning is a breeze with any non-abrasive neutral cleanser appropriate for ceramic tile.
  • 13 years ago
    Where can the lighting found above the sink mirror be found? We are remodeling and the lighting is perfect!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello, yes, it is a ceramic tile called Serenissima Timber City.
  • 10 years ago

    what is the tile on the wall by the sink?