Software
Houzz Logo Print
msanchez55

Matching mirror?

10 years ago
1) is there a matching mirror(s)?

2) if so do you have any photos?

3) and what would the cost be?

4) if you do not have a specific matching mirror, do you have any that you would recommend?
White Wash Bathroom Vanity, 36"x20"x32", No False Drawers · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi there! Yes we can make a matching mirror for this. Do you want it white like the body or would you want it stained to match the top of the vanity? Also, what size would you like? Let me know and I'll gather photos!

  • 10 years ago

    I would like a mirror to match the body of the vanity. The size I need is 30 by 24. Can you give me the cost for both a beveled mirror, and non beveled? Can you send a photo? Thanks, Fay

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi there! We are a company that does customization, however the Houzz platform does not allow us to do so!

    Thanks!