Can I get the planks in 10ft lengths? I would need 7 of them
10 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES7 Major Decorating Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Gain confidence to start your interior design project with this advice from a professional designer
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story

KIDS’ SPACES7-Day Plan: Get a Spotless, Beautifully Organized Kids’ Room
Turn chaos into calm one step at a time in children’s rooms
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNThe 7 Best Plant Types for Creating Privacy and How to Use Them
Follow these tips for using different kinds of plants as living privacy screens
Full Story
COLOR8 Color Palettes You Can't Get Wrong
Can't decide on a color scheme? Choose one of these foolproof palettes for a room that feels both timeless and fresh
Full Story
DREAM SPACES7 Supermodel Homes and Why Creatives Rent Them
What makes a setting right for fashion and advertising shoots? Find out here
Full Story

Comment