Software
Houzz Logo Print
tkmwrites

Wall sconce

10 years ago
Hi. Can you please provide a pic of this light as a wall sconce? Need both pendants and sconces (not for same room).

Thank you,

TKM
Wine Barrel Ring Pendant Light, Large Open · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Good Morning,

    Thank you and no worries. I have a variety of different styles depending on the application. Do you have any size requirements? Are they hard wired or plug in? How many are you looking for?

    Have a groovy day!

    Michael



  • 10 years ago

    Hey Michael,

    Thanks for your response. My designer thinks the sconces are 9 inches across. Is that right? If so, she thinks they're too wide. Please confirm. Anyway, I'd want them hard-wired, not plugged in. My construction dudes would install them.

    I want to keep discussing. I don't give up too easily.

    Thank you,

    Tami

  • 10 years ago

    I copied and pasted her response to me here. I look forward to your response. TYVM.

    I would want the measurements to be sure we can still center the mirrors over the sinks. They are 9" wide just the metal so that would be pretty large. They would need to fit into the space over the vanity to the left of the mirror which at best will be 4" wide. If we hang them from the ceiling they can float in front of the wall and the mirror. Still at 9" wide I think they will be too large.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Tami,

    Thanks and no worries. I have these in many different sizes to accommodate any project. Each one is custom made to order so if you need a specific size, I can easily design and build it. Take a look at the attached picture

    for a general idea of the most popular sizes.

    Time for more coffee..... with brandy!

    Michael