Software
Houzz Logo Print
jaevinson

Master Bathroom Update

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

We added a bidet toilet seat (the Swash 1000 by Brondell) to our master bathroom and that prompted a change. It was just so brown before. I don't know what I was thinking.

I don't think people are using travertine and tumbled stone in bathrooms anymore, but I put the tile in 10 years ago and decided to keep it and just update the room with paint. The color change makes it looks so much better!

The vanity is a DIY. Husband turned dresser into the vanity and I had it topped with a remnant of leather finished granite.

There was carpet in here originally and that was the first thing to go. Here are the before and afters.

You can see all the BROWN here. Brown walls, brown tiles, brown floor.

Comments (6)