Software
Houzz Logo Print
jean_sonner1113

what brand is the faucet?

10 years ago
The Old Fish Cellar Mousehole · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    With some more searching, I came up with this. I often forget about this one. And it is available with lever handles like the ones shown in the photo


    http://www.jaclo.com/products/detail?pid=800&cid=123

    jean_sonner1113 thanked Plumbed Elegance
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I've zoomed in. I think this is the handle but I am not 100% sure


    http://www.jaclo.com/products/detail?pid=777

    jean_sonner1113 thanked Plumbed Elegance
  • 10 years ago

    Thanks to Plumbed Elegance for responding...would love to find a similar faucet.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    jean, if you would like for us to research this further, you can email us via Houzz or call us and we will see if this faucet is available for you.


  • 9 years ago

    Where are the cabinet cup pulls from?

  • 9 years ago

    I'd like to know too.