Software
Houzz Logo Print
thomasphilipswoodworking

Kitchen Re-face by Thomas Philips Woodworking

13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
New doors, end panels, counter tops and crown for a quick inexpensive update

Comments (16)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love everything about this! Great color contrast of the island with the rest of cabinentry, built in wine holder...love it all.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Very smartly done renovation !
  • 13 years ago
    Wow, love the new kitchen!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Pretty fancy . . . pretty fabulous!
  • 13 years ago
    Does that door lead to your basement?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Starbella Its a walk in pantry
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks. My new kitchen has a door that leads to basement. It kind of bothered me until I saw this photo. I like this kitchen very much. I hope to have a similar one in a couple years. By then I may want something totally different. Who knows what the next new thing will be.
  • 13 years ago
    I love it
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love it, the grey walls look great !
  • 13 years ago
    Kitchen is beautiful. Really love the crown work!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    So how much did the refacing job cost this couple? It looks like a quality job. I'm curious as to real world costs on this vs new cabinetry please. Also where is your company located.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    CMR Interiors & Design Consultations Inc we are located in Victoria, British Columbia. This project also consisted of a powder room, main bathroom, master bathroom and some other millwork so its hard to give an exact price for the kitchen price as it was priced all together. However i can say the savings on the kitchen was probably around 5-6 thousand if we used higher end materials. Hope this helped
  • 13 years ago
    it all works well. the crown and hardware are just the right finishing touches.
  • 13 years ago
    I had a complete reface done, new raised panel doors, box frames and end panels and decorative trim, total cost about $3000. To do entire cabinets new would have been upwards of $10-$15K.
  • 13 years ago
    I live near Albuquerque, NM, and the doors were made by a local cabinet maker who did the installation also.
  • 13 years ago
    It certainly doesn't look like an inexpensive makeover!! That turned out beautiful!!