Software
Houzz Logo Print
sajerd

Chairs

10 years ago
If anyone is interested, I have six of these campaign chairs that I would like to sell.
1930s Church Home Revival · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 10 years ago
    Are the chairs still available?
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello, these chairs are not available anymore. The vintage company we sourced them from has since gone out of business. But they are 1940s campaign chairs, which you might be able to source thru 1st dibs or another vintage or antique showroom. Happy shopping!

  • 9 years ago

    I have 6 of these exact chairs available- bought them on from antiques shop in San Francisco but I am now in NJ. Am willing to sell them. Not using them anymore. if anyone is interested they can email me at dianasajer@comcast.net

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    Hi Diana. Thanks for letting us know, but we currently do not have any projects we need these chairs for. I would suggest selling them thru Chairish. Happy selling!
  • 6 years ago

    I still have six of them. You can reach me at dianasajer@comcast.net

  • 6 years ago

    Thanks!
    Sent you email message

  • 6 years ago

    Anyone else have these chairs?

  • 6 years ago

    I still have my six chairs, all wrapped up in storage. I could send you pics.