0
nitsujwolrah

Range Hood

nitsujwolrah
Please could you let me know the make/model of the range hood you use and how it vents?
LG House - Kitchen · More Info

• nitsujwolrah
    Please ignore this question, I found it on my macbook (unfortunately it seems that not all questions appear on the Houzz Ipad app).
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    Thanks for letting me know about this issue. I'll forward this to Houzz Support.

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
  • jdjones
    I'm also not seeing information regarding hood/venting. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    The range hood in this case is less than 12" depth which is suitable to fit seamlessly into the upper cabinets rather than having the bulky conventional range hood.

We specified the Inca Smart Standard Insert Hood by Faber - http://www.faberonline.com/incasmart.html. It also very reasonably priced!

The fan is vented direct-out since it is an exterior wall condition.

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
    CPN Development
    What refrigerator did you use and how did you fit the ikea panels to look so seamless? Did you have to cut the panels and if so, what did you do with the edging?