Software
Houzz Logo Print
rguckel

We have the same kitchen!

10 years ago
Would love to see a picture of the whole wall where the refrigerator is!
Kitchen Remodel: Before and After · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 10 years ago

    Rich Guckel I sure hope you get this answer...the Houzz website is very confusing; over the last year I've answered a lot of questions and actually posted one of these pics above before; but now I"m not able to find those previous comments from my project page.

    Hope these photos help! Good luck with your project

    Rich Guckel thanked rebeccahunt
  • 10 years ago
  • 10 years ago

    Rebecca: Thanks! Received both posts and I agree about Houzz being confusing. It was bizarre how i found your post. I've been using Houzz for a couple of years for our renovations. I just started using Pinterest a week ago and they suggested your kitchen to me which brought me to your Houzz project. Everything you've done to your kitchen we've either completed or about to including replacing the cabinet above the stove and curving the new countertop! I will post some of our pics so you can see. I'd be curious what you did to the family room with fireplace on the other side of your kitchen too. That's another project :)

  • 10 years ago

    Rich please post pictures of your kitchen as that's been the best part about doing this before/after is talking to people who are doing their kitchens too! Here's a couple photos of our kitchen/family room. We added crown moulding and the shelving on either side of the fireplace (plus painting every door/trim surface white!) Our house is 30+ years old, but I love how 'open concept' it is and yet we still have a separate living and dining room in the front of the house (bedrooms upstairs) - so lots of room to entertain. Sorry the photos aren't the best, its raining here in Wisconsin! Don't forget to post - I know it helps others!