Software
Houzz Logo Print
nsboczulak

Cantaloupe

10 years ago

Question on growing cantaloupe or musk melons ? I live in zone 2a, central Saskatchewan I would like to hear input from growers in that region whom have success growing them. My region typically has cool spring nights and fall frost Sept 10. That leaves a fairly short season. Which varieties would you folks recommend that would grow well here? There are so many to choose from with 70-90 days maturity but I know they all not perform equally well. I am also looking for a nice sweet melon that has nice flavour, some mention bland characteristics. Should I look at a hybrid or OP variety as I plan to grow two varieties .Any tips on this subject would be much appreciated.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Remodeling Company in New Albany, Ohio