My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I'm looking for a pink flowering vine to plant in a dappled sun area in zone 6b. I found pictures of this vine Calystegia flore Pleno all over. I love the rose like flowers. I can't find any real discussion of it here or on any other sites, and I can't find a source to buy it here in the U.S. Does anyone have any information or experience with this vine?
Gerris2 (Joseph Delaware Zone 7a)
Related Professionals
Daytona Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Southaven Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hempstead Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Natchitoches Landscape Contractors · Sioux City Landscape Contractors · Cleveland Landscape Contractors · Everett Landscape Contractors · Louisville Architects & Building Designers · Elizabeth City Architects & Building Designers · San Antonio Architects & Building Designers · New Haven Architects & Building Designers · Kirksville Architects & Building Designers · Pittsburgh Architects & Building Designers · Bakersfield Architects & Building Designers · Bronx Architects & Building Designers