Software
Houzz Logo Print
lidorandco50

Dream closet. Help please!!!!!

10 years ago
I have attached my floor plan to my dilemma. I want a dream closet with an island in the center and Chandelier. My architect designed this. We bought the home from frame stage. The builder designed a his and hers big walk ins. But I want to make it into one huge closet. He says it will eliminate a lot of shelving space. And where would my husbands clothes go? Share mine ? Maybe. But I want to put his some where in the attic. What do you guys think. I also attached inspiration pics. I don't have a lot of time to make this choice. What should I do ? Settle for 2 walk ins ? I am dreaming about my closet. I really want one room with an island and chandelier. We have the space. What should I do ? Thanks.

Comments (6)