Software
Houzz Logo Print
darrell_taylor64

Is this dimmable?

9 years ago
IB MIRROR Dimmable Lighted Bathroom Mirror Paris, Crystal Clear Mirror, 35" X 40" · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    No this mirror is not dimmable

  • 8 years ago

    It says in the description that it IS dimmable. Then down here i see an answer saying it is NOT dimmable. Confusing. i have spent too much time pondering too many choices with no clear information.


  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Bill, please accept our apologies, that comment is from 2015, those models are not dimmable. Moving forward, all our mirrors currently on the site are in fact dimmable.


  • 8 years ago

    Where is the one I ordered. Was expecting on the 16th ordered on the 12th

  • 7 years ago

    The product description says it is available in 3500K and 6000K light temperatures, but there was not a place to choose one and the unit I purchased seems to be 6000K. How can I get 3500K light strips for this unit?

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hi Evan, the mirrors are either 3000k or 6000k. We do not carry 3500K LED strips.