Software
Houzz Logo Print
molly234000

Garage door

13 years ago
Mfg? Model? Love it!
Beachaus I · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Just a basic flat panel aluminum door w/slight horizontal grain. Pained in a semi-gloss dark gray to bring out the texture a bit
  • 13 years ago
    Hi there...If I could get a company name on the garage door ...that would be great ...I am in Vancouver as well but I am having a hard time finding a door like this that I can have painted...Did you lose the warranty when you had it painted? Thank you Val
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Cal Ed @ WR Garage Doors, he supplied both. 604-536-3732. I know he can even have them painted ahead of time if you want.
  • 13 years ago
    Wow....Thank you so much...Val:)
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Can you tell me please what the garage color stucco is? Thanks!