Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pester4240

Garbage

Pester
7 years ago
Bought a U-Line after 8 service visits it still was broken. They sent a new one and it failed within one week.
You think this is a quality brand?
U-Line 1175 Stainless Steel Refrigerated Beverage Center · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Overstock.com
    7 years ago

This item comes with a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty. If you need assistance with your purchase, please reach out to our customer care team.

• PRO
    U-Line
    7 years ago

Hi Pester,

We're sorry you have experienced issues with your U-Line product. If you could please provide or email us at sales@u-line.com the best phone number to reach you, we'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

U-Line Marketing

• Mike Filchak
    7 years ago

Already Did. I was denied a refund by your company after being tortured 8 times with a service person in my house and the new one sent failed within a week. I wrote and called. The dealer was willing to work with us but your corporation did not. All they offered was another service visit. I pleaded nicely to let us go on our way with another brand. You chose to hold me captive and keep my money. Evidently nice didn't work.

I am a contributor on HOUZZ and will share my experience continually here and other forums until I get satisfaction. I also have a web domain ready to launch with your name in it. I am only days from getting all the paper work together and with the help of my attorneys I am filing for a hearing. Once I get a judgement that will be posted also. You really bullied the wrong guy.

• PRO
    U-Line
    7 years ago

Hi Mike,

We understand your frustration. This is not a typical experience with our product and we do not want you to view U-Line in a negative light. Our Customer Care Team will be contacting you today to refund your money. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

U-Line Marketing