My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Picked up a overgrown philodendron today at a local garden center and they couldn't tell me what the name of it was, but I think it is the 'Lemon-Lime' variety. Am I correct?
Alyssa, the darker leaves do look like another type of philo but these are older leaves that lose the yellow color over time.
I bought one of these this past summer (central Florida), and someone else has posted that they had bought one, who was going to thread the vines through and around a trellis. All have been massively overgrown. I cut a lot of tip and section cuttings and put the main plant with the board into a larger pot.
Russ
Jpolk34 (New Orleans, LA, Zone 9B) thanked Russ1023 (central Fla)
Alyssa (Zone 6)
Russ1023 (central Fla)
Related Professionals
Newport News Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elmira Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Plainfield Landscape Contractors · Cedar Rapids Landscape Contractors · South Sioux City Landscape Contractors · Superior Landscape Contractors · Las Vegas Landscape Contractors · Longview Landscape Contractors · Cornwall Landscape Contractors · Topeka Kitchen Remodelers · Salisbury Kitchen Remodelers · Abilene Kitchen Remodelers · Longview Kitchen Remodelers · Minneapolis Kitchen Remodelers · Santa Fe Kitchen Remodelers