Software
Houzz Logo Print
langhorne

Saddler Counter Stool

9 years ago
I would like to order 8-10 of these counter stools but want to make sure that many are available for the end of November delivery. I put 10 in n my basket but I just want to make sure.
Thanks,
Patty
Saddler Counter Stool · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 9 years ago

    Hi there! Thank you for shopping on Houzz! This item is ready to ship within 5-7 business days from the time you place your order. Transit time varies depending on where you are located. Once you place your item in your cart and proceed to checkout, you'll be provided with an estimated delivery window prior to completing your purchase. If you need further assistance, please call our Customer Support Team at 800-448-1632. We are available from 5am to 7pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday. Hope this helps!