Software
Houzz Logo Print
jefferson1212

Color/finish

9 years ago
I have natural oak floors and wanted to know if the sundried wheat finish on this set would clash with or compliment my floors?
Four Hands Furniture Tuscan Spring Extension Dining Table, 72"/96" · More Info

Comments (20)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello Sharon,

    This table would be a perfect complement to your natural oak floors!

    We could send a finish sample to you to see the color in your home. If you would like, please send along your address.

    Thank you for your interest!

  • 9 years ago

    I would absolutely love to have a finish sample--thank you for the offer! My address is 448 Shelbourne Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15239. In the meantime, can you tell me if the finish has a gray tone to it at all?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Sharon,

    I've asked Four Hands to send along a finish sample. There is a slight grey tone to this piece.

    If you click the [More Info[(https://www.houzz.com/products/tuscan-dining-table-with-spring-extension-prvw-vr~41837985) link you can see other views of the table.

    Thanks again for your interest!

  • 9 years ago

    Ok thank you. I see some yellow tones as well I think. About how for the finish sample to arrive, would like to see before I by but not sure I can wait!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Sharon,

    Four Hands confirmed that they are sending along a finish sample!

    Thank you again for your interest!

  • 9 years ago

    could i get a sample mailed to me also?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Jason,

    Of course! May I have your mailing address please?

    Thank you for your interest!

  • 9 years ago

    I would love to purchase this table for our newly renovated house however I would LOVE to see a sample first! Would it be possible to send us one as well please? Thank you!!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Kylie,

    I would be most happy to! What is the best address to send the sample to?

    Thank you for your interest!

  • 9 years ago

    may i please have a sample of the wood also?


  • 8 years ago
    Do you have this table on display in your store?

    Thank you!
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Nichole,


    We have recently, but it sold very quickly. Currently, we only display it online.


    Thanks for your interest!

  • 6 years ago

    Hello, I have also looked at this table many times but a little hesitant to purchase online due to not seeing it in person.

    Could I please request a sample too. That would be awesome.

    Regards
    Kristina

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hello Kristina,


    Let me check with Four Hands to ensure these samples are still available. I will follow up on here and let you know.

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hello Kristina,


    Sadly these samples are no longer available.

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hello,


    If you are interested in a sample of this piece please send your name and address to our email below and we will get that sent out as quickly as possible.


    houzz@thekhazana.net


    Thank you,

    The Khazana Team

  • 6 years ago

    Hello. I’m interested in this table but it is hard to tell the color from online pictures. Is there a way to have a sample mailed to me or to find a store locally with one on display?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hello,


    If you are interested in a sample of this piece please send your name and address to our email below and we will get that sent out as quickly as possible.


    houzz@thekhazana.net


    Thank you,

    The Khazana Team

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hello,

    Thank you for your inquiry. Our store is not actively taking new orders at this time. We have suspended participation on new orders for now, due to the pandemic. We apologize for the inconvenience.