Software
Houzz Logo Print
ideamom

TV Easel

9 years ago
Where did you purchase the TV Easel?
The American Dream Home · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello Idea Mom,

    This easel is made by Ralph Lauren and is made especially for televisions. It can adjust depending on the size of the TV. I purchased one for my home and everyone loves it! It was copied from an antique originally used by artists for painting.

    Sadly ,I do not think they are made any longer but you can contact Ralph Lauren Home at The D&D building in NYC and they can tell you if there are any left.

    I find that some of the nicest designs that Ralph Lauren makes are only made for a limited time but are legacy pieces for those that purchase them. Someday when televisions are more easily part of the architecture of a space I will use this for a painting instead.


    Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays,

    Cheers,

    SA