Software
Houzz Logo Print
tbsclmail

Washer/dryer storage problems?

9 years ago

Hello, I am hoping someone here can address the concerns I have! I put a front load washer into storage about four months ago. It was in a non climate controlled environment, so it has gone thorough some very high temperatures and now some cold temps. My main concern was that in the hurry of packing up, I didn't think to drain the washer in any way. Also, I forgot to leave the door open.

Am I going to have any issues at all? Concerns are with mold inside the machine as well as in the supply and drain lines. We will be moving into a new home soon, so we are planning to put the machine back into use. Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner