Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_628894

what is this color yellow on the cabinets? And are those hickory floors?

13 years ago
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The cabinet color is Benjamin Moore 'Sweet Pear'; it looks yellow in these photos but it actually has quite a bit of green in it. The floors are ash, milled from trees that were taken down from the site. Thanks for your interest! Emily
  • 13 years ago
    How do you go about having your own trees milled? I would love to do that with some trees in our yard. Thanks!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    In this project the owner knew someone that had a sawmill and could do it. I would start by calling your local lumberyard and asking, or look up local sawmills. Good luck with your project! Emily
  • 11 years ago
    I love the cabinets/pantry....who did those?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The cabinets were designed by Rock Paper Hammer and built by Bradford T. Newhall Construction here in Louisville.