Software
Houzz Logo Print
karianne

weren't you concerned with using the limestone on the shower floor? I

13 years ago
I am considering doing this in my master shower and have had the tile places tell me they don't recommend limestone on a shower floor. Any advice you have would be great. thanks!
Lido Isle · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Karianne!! We have used limestone for several years in the homes we build. I selected limestone in 3 of my own bathroom showers. Limestone does require regular maintenance which we provide to our clients and we have not had an unhappy homeowner to date. In todays marketplace, you can find engineered tiles that look just like the real thing and require very little maintenance. You can easily get the look with manufactured tile...however you will not get the feel. Good luck with your selection.
  • 13 years ago
    Where did you find the floor tile?
  • 12 years ago
    Is this AKDO tile?