Software
Houzz Logo Print
tracyrose

Who makes the bookshelves?

13 years ago
Palm Beach Apartment · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I forgot to tell you the name of the store which is C. Bell. :-)
  • 12 years ago
    I love the fabric on the foot stool. I think it would look good on the seats of a pair of ming chairs. Could you tell me the name and brand and where it's available?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The fabric is from a company called Travers in the D&D Building in New York. Sorry I don't have the name of the fabric. Can't find in my records. Good luck. Annie
  • 12 years ago
    Annie, thank you for your help. I'll start looking. By the way, I would love to live in this room.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks....love to hear. :-))
  • 10 years ago

    There are two questions about the wall color of the living room and I believe the answers to each are different - one says Silver Cloud cut 50% and the other says Bashful Blue?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    It is Silver Cloud cut 50%. Sorry about the confusion.

  • 6 years ago

    coffee table?