Software
Houzz Logo Print
mellie6666

Display antique guns

13 years ago
If you had old relic rifles how would you display on a wall?
Den · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Good question.....there are wooden brackets for curtain rods that might do the trick, Of course one would have to be slightly higher that the other so the guns would be level.
  • 13 years ago
    Attached are the two sets off opposing windows of which I would like to hang the relic firearms (4 total) to reach side of the upper windows. I am seeking a unique way to display them by making them stand out as these are huge pine tongue and groove walls. Not sure if some backdrop would help. They need to be hung vertically- not horizontally.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    OOOh Vertically...Beautiful windows BTW, just stunning. HHmmmm. I think a backdrop of sime kind will help them stand out , I guess like a plaque. Long and routed along the edges. Then you ony need a "puck" throught the trigger guard and under the butt. Does that make sense?
  • 13 years ago
    The Native American Print is absolutely amazing. I've been looking for a good vendor to get something like this from. Where did you get it?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It's from Ikea about 5 years ago, wish I had bought a dozen, people ask about him all the time....