I need a 10' track.
9 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGDIY Pathway Puts Landscapes on the Right Track
Create a road more traveled in your backyard, and save your lawn from foot traffic, with this easy, affordable gravel path
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNSubway Tile Wainscoting Puts Bathrooms on the Right Track
It repels water. It looks clean. It works with many architectural styles. Looks like bathrooms have a ticket to a no-brainer
Full Story
KIDS’ SPACESMy Houzz: A Shared Boys’ Bedroom That’s Right on Track
This room has fun and functional souped-up style for two car-obsessed brothers in San Francisco
Full Story
HEALTHY HOME12 Ways to Set Up Your Kitchen for Healthy Eating
Making smart food choices is easier when your kitchen is part of your support team
Full Story
LIGHTING10 Ways to Get Your Lighting Right
Learn how to layer table lamps, floor lamps and overhead fixtures to get the lighting you need and the mood you want
Full Story
TRAVEL BY DESIGN10 Ideas for Packable Decor From Your Travels
It's fun to decorate with finds from a trip — but not so fun to lug them home. These ideas are affordable and easy on the suitcase
Full Story

White Shanty