My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Older or newer leaves (or a mix)? Sometimes, they just abort for whatever reason (faulty genes, damage to the petioles, sapsucking bugs, etc.). As long as there is no sign of fungus/bacteria/pests, I'd just chalk it up to random nature.
I started losing a few more leaves and sure enough after checking the roots, they did NOT look good. So I now have cuttings rooting on a heat mat. Again, this was a Hoya in that soil/ saw dust mix. While most of the pot was pretty dry (I know that Micrantha doesn't need to be watered as often due to their succulent leaves) the center of the pot midway to bottom was still moist and the roots and stem were turning blackish in color. Ugh, I don't like this type of mix at all.
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7BOriginal Author
tlbean2004
Related Professionals
Cape Coral Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brunswick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elizabethtown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spartanburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Binghamton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lima Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Desert Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lufkin Landscape Contractors · Spring Landscape Contractors · Albany Landscape Contractors · Los Angeles Landscape Contractors · Vincennes Custom Countertops · Greenville Custom Countertops · Muncie Custom Countertops · Flint Custom CountertopsMonica bf N. Carolina zone 7BOriginal Author
aurorawa
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7BOriginal Author
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7BOriginal Author